Are you interested in volunteering for the Saskatchewan Environmental Society? Throughout the year, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities available.
Examples of our opportunities include:
- Administrative: help with in-house tasks that need to get done
- Committee Work: sit on specific issue or event committees
- Community Outreach: represent SES at display booths
- Events: staff SES events
- Fundraise: raise money and build membership
General Volunteer Sign-Up Form
Subscribe to our volunteer mailing list. Positions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are currently actively seeking volunteers for our upcoming Depave event. Learn more here.
Take Personal Action
- Stuff I Can Do: These pages contain numerous actions you can take to save energy, water and greenhouse gas emissions, both at home and at work.
- Policy Recommendations: Read our most recent policy recommendations and letters to our representatives. You may use them as templates when drafting your own letters.
- Become a member of SES: Your support will directly fund environmental education programs in Saskatchewan, help SES create scientific-based public policy that addresses environmental issues, and help us continue to be the voice for the environment that the public depends on.
- Host your own fundraising event: Enjoy a potluck, dinner party, bake sale, yard sale, ball or golf tournament, or any other event with proceeds supporting SES’s work.