Building Operator Training: SaskBuilds and Procurement
This page is for SaskBuilds and Procurement staff only.
You may complete the modules in any order, but they have been recorded assuming they will be watched in this order. As you start each module you will be asked for your name and email address. This is the name that will show on your certificate, and the email address the certificate will be sent to. Each module ends with a short quiz to assess your understanding of the materials, and a feedback survey to guide future adaptations of this program. You must view at least 90% of a module to get a certificate for that module.
Click each module title below to open the video:
- Introduction (6 minutes) Note: There is no quiz, and no certificate will be issued for this module.
- Water (approximately 50 minutes)
- Electricity Billing (approximately 30-40 minutes)
- Lighting (approximately 50 minutes)
- Electrical Equipment (approximately 40 minutes)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling – Part 1 (approximately 60 minutes)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling – Part 2 (approximately 60-70 minutes)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling – Part 3 (approximately 30 minutes)
If you have questions about your certificate or how to access the modules, please contact: