Destination Conservation Saskatchewan
Sponsored by SaskPower, Destination Conservation Saskatchewan (DCS) is a K – 12, school-based environmental education program. Workshops focus on both the technologies and the behaviours that help to save energy, water, and reduce waste. The two-hour workshops include hands-on, inquiry-based learning. They provide students with the information they need to plan and implement action projects that conserve energy and water as well as reduce waste.
- All workshops and learning materials are linked to the Saskatchewan Curriculum
- Energy, water, and waste lessons
- Les leçons de l’énergie, de l’eau, et des déchets
- DCS workshop agendas: Set 1 and Set 2
- Want us in your classroom? Email us!
For more information and to download lesson plans, audits, and campaigns visit the Teachers’ DCS Resources page under Resources.