25 Acts of Energy Conservation
25 Acts of Energy Conservation is a K to 12, province-wide energy conservation campaign. Schools take action to conserve energy or water, or reduce waste to be entered to win up to $1000.
Two Ways to Win
1. Random Draws:
- Take action in your school to conserve energy or water, or reduce waste.
- Post a photo of the action you took here. Post up to 5 times/draw.
- Your school will be entered in a draw for either $500 or a science experience with the Saskatchewan Science Centre.
- Prizes will be drawn in November, January, February, March, and April.
- Only actions posted in the draw month will be included in the draw.
View the entries for this year’s 25 Acts random draws here.
2. Judged Submission:
- By April 28, 2017 submit your application along with a description of your school’s actions, results, and impact. (Include at least one of: a slide, video, or PDF.)
- Submissions will be judged based on these criteria: the action, learning and results, and the clear and creative communication of the project. See rubric here.
- 25 Acts of Energy Conservation is supported with campaign ideas, lessons, and daily announcements. Related resources are on the right hand side of the page.
- Sign up to receive emails with action ideas, links to learning resources, and information on how schools around Saskatchewan are conserving.
- Enjoy our 2017 webcast and 2016 webcast at the Saskatchewan Science Centre.