Are you interested in volunteering for the Saskatchewan Environmental Society? Throughout the year, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities available.
Examples of our opportunities include:
- Administrative: help with in-house tasks that need to get done
- Committee Work: sit on specific issue or event committees
- Community Outreach: represent SES at display booths
- Events: staff events such as the Saskatchewan Living Green Expo
- Fundraise: raise money and build membership
Subscribe to our volunteer mailing list. Positions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- SES Youth Affiliate:
SES is seeking an individual to serve as a Youth Affiliate on the SES board of directors.
Take Personal Action
- Stuff I Can Do:
- These pages contain numerous actions you can take to save energy, water and greenhouse gas emissions, both at home and at work.
- Policy Recommendations:
- Read our most recent policy recommendations and letters to our representatives. You may use them as templates when drafting your own letters.