Are you interested in volunteering for the Saskatchewan Environmental Society? Throughout the year, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities available.
Examples of our opportunities include:
- Administrative: help with in-house tasks that need to get done
- Committee Work: sit on specific issue or event committees
- Community Outreach: represent SES at display booths
- Events: staff events such as the Saskatchewan Living Green Expo
- Fundraise: raise money and build membership
Please fill out our volunteer questionnaire to be a part of our volunteer mailing list. Positions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You may also email our Volunteer Coordinator with any questions.
Take Personal Action
- Stuff I Can Do: These pages contain numerous actions you can take to save energy, water and greenhouse gas emissions, both at home and at work.
- Policy Recommendations: Read our most recent policy recommendations and letters to our representatives. You may use them as templates when drafting your own letters.